I volunteered to make this poster for the Wellington Software Freedom Day group. After a lot of urgent last-minute changes here’s the result:
Click the above image for the full printable PDF (2.8MB).
I didn’t have a lot of content provided, and no branding given to me. I found the official logo and modified it as was done by the website designer. I then found the official font and used that throughout the poster. The sponsor logos were the most time consuming part, with there being so many, and the trickling through of the logos as more and more sponsors were found for the event: a good problem to have.
Here’s some photos from my visual diary that I did to get my ideas down. It changed a little once it was on screen, but eh.